If you’ve never heard Bruce Billson speak, you’d be forgiven for thinking he was just another Australian politician. You’d be mistaken.
I don’t know Bruce, but after listening to a @MarkBouris podcast back in May, he opened my eyes to a world of ‘delicious possibilities’ for small business & family enterprise. He’s got a humble, reassuring & inspiring way with words, something that in today’s political climate is indeed a breath of fresh air. Check out episode 7 @ www.markbouris.com.au to see for yourself.
In the meantime here’s some of my top #BRUCEBILLSONISMS
- The world is run by people who turn up. You gotta turn up, you gotta get involved.
- I want to celebrate entrepreneurs like we celebrate our sporting heroes.
- Running a small business with your wife is the greatest contraceptive ever invented. You know, that pillow talk of cashflow at night.
- If your gonna put all your eggs in one basket, it better be a bloody good basket.
- With breakfast you look at the egg and think the chicken was involved, you look at the bacon and you think by golly the pig was committed wasn’t it.
- My goal is to make sure everyone one can be their best selves, that their postcode doesn’t determine their potential
Adam Wood. CEO at GCS Group